Sunday, March 29, 2009

Vacation/Movies

So I went to Arizona for a week for Spring Break to hang out with my Grandpa and two Great Aunts. We also went to Disneyland for two days (yay!). But another thing we got to do on our week long stay in the Southwest was see movies, lots of them. I got to see three! And almost nobody was in there with us. First day we went to see Race to Witch Mountain, which isn't as bad as I thought it would be. My parents went to see I Love You Man two theatres down. Then on Monday I got to see (*insert awesome fanfare*)...WATCHMEN! It was the best superhero film I have seen since Iron Man (wasn't actually a big fan of The Dark Knight. I liked it but I thought Iron Man and Watchmen were better...don't hurt me!). Although it was very gruesome, Dr. Manhattan's dong was daunting, and the really awkward sex scene between Night Owl and Silk Spectre II lasted five minutes...it was a really cool movie. The last movie I saw was Monsters vs. Aliens. Which was way better than I was expecting! I laughed my ass off during the entire film. At first I only wanted to see it because the best TV actor, Hugh Laurie, is in it, but the rest of the cast is finominal as well.

Favorite Characters from the films:

Race to Witch Mountain: Sarah-the alien telepath
Watchmen:Rorshache-the awesome hero who's just so so angry
Monsters vs. Aliens: Dr. Cockroach PhD-the cockroach scientist played by Hugh Laurie, who's PhD is in...DANCE!

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment